Tavole Romane (“Roman Tables”) – For those living in Rome and for those who want to live it and eat it the way the Romans do.
click here to access the new blog in English!
To have a basic understanding of all contents we write in Italian please use the automatic translation available at the bottom of each post.
Any specific request is welcome! You can use blog comments or access our pages in social networks…
Questa pagina ha le seguenti sotto-pagine.
- 10 Restaurants not to be missed in Rome
- English version – What is your Brunch?
- Where to find the best cakes and pastries in Rome
- 10 Restaurants to celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Eve in Rome
- 20 places for Happy Hour in Rome
- Cheap Roman Eats (Trattorie)
- A Slice of Rome: Pizza al Taglio (published on NG Rome)
- Where to eat with children in Rome: 10 places “prams & kids friendly”
- Where to eat in Rome in August? Here is our selection of Restaurants & Pizzerie
- Guest Post: Blå Kongo reviewed by a Swedish Chef
- All around St. Peter’s Basilica area: food recommendations